Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default question about banding - File 1 of 1 - rabbet-banding.jpg (1/1)

On 4/7/2011 4:36 PM, Han wrote:

If you can get away with it, consider putting the rabbet in the end
panel (as below) ... you'll have a stronger joint and won't need to edge
band the bottom, except on the front edge that shows.

Here is what I was working on the afternoon that I mentioned in the wRec
just a few minutes ago.

All the front edges on this light-box shelf are edge banded with iron on
maple banding.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Attached Thumbnails
question about banding - File 1 of 1 - rabbet-banding.jpg (1/1)-cubbyshelf-new-jpg