Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default hikes at Mohonk, New Paltz, NY

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4d8ffa0d$0$11889
:

"Han" wrote:

We had a great day trip to Mohonk, with 2 little hikes to show how
out of
shape I am ...

Little woodworking, but we were out in the woods grin.

---------------------------------
Pictorial proof why I wait till July to go back east and return to
SoCal by Sept 15.Grin

Lew

It's been colder than usual for the time of year for over a week, and is
going to be for another week. Nevertheless, I was overdressed and getting
hot much of the time. It was just below freezing to just around freezing
up on that "mountain". Actually great weather - no bugs!

--
Best regards
Han