Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default hikes at Mohonk, New Paltz, NY

We had a great day trip to Mohonk, with 2 little hikes to show how out of
shape I am ...

Little woodworking, but we were out in the woods grin.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Han" wrote in message
We had a great day trip to Mohonk, with 2 little hikes to show how out of
shape I am ...

Little woodworking, but we were out in the woods grin.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Nice. NY state has some beautiful country.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Han" wrote:

We had a great day trip to Mohonk, with 2 little hikes to show how
out of
shape I am ...

Little woodworking, but we were out in the woods grin.

---------------------------------
Pictorial proof why I wait till July to go back east and return to
SoCal by Sept 15.Grin

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4d8ffa0d$0$11889
:

"Han" wrote:

We had a great day trip to Mohonk, with 2 little hikes to show how
out of
shape I am ...

Little woodworking, but we were out in the woods grin.

---------------------------------
Pictorial proof why I wait till July to go back east and return to
SoCal by Sept 15.Grin

Lew

It's been colder than usual for the time of year for over a week, and is
going to be for another week. Nevertheless, I was overdressed and getting
hot much of the time. It was just below freezing to just around freezing
up on that "mountain". Actually great weather - no bugs!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Han" wrote:

It's been colder than usual for the time of year for over a week,
and is
going to be for another week. Nevertheless, I was overdressed and
getting
hot much of the time. It was just below freezing to just around
freezing
up on that "mountain". Actually great weather - no bugs!

Bugs? What are bugs? Not in SoCal, sent em all to Florida.

SoCal is a paved desert, bugs don't like it.

Lew