Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Nickel cadmium batteries & RoHS.

flipper wrote:

I guess you won't be using a cell phone, or just about any other
rechargeable device, then because they all use NiMH these days.

My current phone, a Samsung TracFone(r), uses a Samsung AB463446BA 800
mAh battery, 17.1G weight[1], 1.94" L X 1.34" W x .19" T; FWIW, I've always
trusted Korean stuff.

I believe it's probably a more sane technology cell than NiMH, but
I'm not about to cut it up and try to find out. So far, it's lasted longer
than any NiMH I've ever wasted my money on.

Thanks,
Rich
[1] sorry for using grams weight, but I think that's an accepted convention.