Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Really Obnoxious Sound

flipper wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:56:34 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

flipper wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 05:23:52 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

flipper wrote:

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:59:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

no one wrote:

record the nahhhhhhhhhhh sound the alien made on the episode of american
dad where the daughter runs off with some guy , and american dad offers
$50000 reward to bring his daughter back..

Rank amateur! Use a clip from one of Obama's speeches.

That will only freak out people who have some sort of connection to
reality.

The rest don't matter, do they?

Well, Seeing as how one of them is President...

It's obvious that he doesn't listen to what he says...

Well, you're speaking like someone who has a connection to reality.

In addition, you apparently believe what's said should have rational
meaning, at least when supposedly trying to convey what are presumed
to be, by the nature of the topic, rational thoughts.

However, I don't think those assumptions apply to Barack Obama who, it
seems clear, will say virtually anything that 'sounds good'. It's the
'sound' of the thing that matters and not whether there's any logic or
truth to it, aka a connection to reality.

You imagine he doesn't listen to what he says because you expect
sense, and what he says isn't. I argue he knows exactly what he's
saying and that 'making sense' simply isn't a part of the purpose.

I think he is just repeating what the voices in his head say.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.