Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default RJ11 Jack, Panel-mount, ROUND HOLE

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:37:19 -0500, Phil Hobbs
flipper wrote:

snip

Could be, I suppose, but WWII surplus seems a lot more likely as the
country was darn near swimming in the stuff there for a while.

There sure was a lot of it. An uncle of mine built a logging equipment
business by converting WWII surplus half tracks into cherry pickers and
log haulers.

Sounds like a darn good idea.

Remember all those ads claiming you could get a surplus 'jeep in
crate' for 50 bucks?

I sure do. Have you ever heard of anyone who actually got one?

I also remember seeing searchlights[1] for ridiculously cheap. But has
anyone ever heard of anybody actually getting one?

[1] carbon arc, with about a 6' diameter parabolic reflector

Thanks!
Rich