Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default RJ11 Jack, Panel-mount, ROUND HOLE

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

In my Dad's TV shop I saw so many phenolic failures I'm just resistant

I had one phenolic board with a 1/2" hole burnt through it, in the
early '70s. The OEM couldn't supply a replacement board, so I filled the
hole with Bondo, and replaced the missing traces with scraps of copper
foil that I peeled off junk mainframe computer boards.

Sno-o-o-ort! That's so funny (and real) I'm laughing so hard I crying
;-)

It worked, and the customer was happy with his early Japanese all
Germanium stereo. I always wondered if I should have sent it out to
Earl Schibe for a new paint job? ;-)

Teflon coated.