Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Pimpom Pimpom is offline

Default DP3T Switch?

John Fields wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:21:22 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

OK. I guess I didn't understand that you apply one "filter"
at a
time :-(

...Jim Thompson
---
The instructions are on the filter pages right under the
Again" box.

---
JF

"Instructions" ?? Isn't that what you read when all else
fails ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

---
Yup, RTFM. :-)

It just so happens that I recently read an old issue of Reader's
Digest in which a filler, on the subject of learning to use a new
gadget, said something to the effect of "Once you master the
thing, you begin to understand the instructions that came with
it".

But I'm puzzled. I was the first reply to Jim's post and
suggested the filter sequence that got me there in a few seconds.
I even pointed out a suitable slide switch as an example. The
filter sequence has been discussed at length but no one seemed to
notice my post. Made me wonder if I'd been killfiled by everyone.