Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default DP3T Switch?

Pimpom wrote:

But I'm puzzled. I was the first reply to Jim's post and
suggested the filter sequence that got me there in a few seconds.
I even pointed out a suitable slide switch as an example. The
filter sequence has been discussed at length but no one seemed to
notice my post. Made me wonder if I'd been killfiled by everyone.

No, it's Thompson who has everyone but his little select inner party
killfiled. He's just some overgrown petulant spoiled brat who either
ignored your post or didn't comprehend what you were trying to say.

Reminds me of those googlies that ask a question and when people start
giving answers, they say, "No, that's not it..."

I've given up on providing useful answers to Thompson (he's got
me killfiled, of course, because I call him on his bull****) so
don't lose any sleep over it; he's not worth the bother.

Cheers!
Rich