Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default DP3T Switch?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:37:38 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:39:22 +0530, "Pimpom"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:07:41 +0530, "Pimpom"

wrote:

But I'm puzzled. I was the first reply to Jim's post and
suggested the filter sequence that got me there in a few
seconds.

---
Actually, Joel Koltner's reply preceded yours by about 10
minutes, and
your filter sequence:

I didn't see JK's reply. Still can't. Most probably because he
posted it in the binaries group which my newsserver doesn't do.

---
It was posted to sci.electronics.design, sci.electronics.cad, and
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic.

Here it is without headers:

BEGIN QUOTE

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in
message ...
Can someone point me to a source?

Check out several on this page:
http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a...s-Slide/1.html

END QUOTE

"Products - Switches - DP3T - Slide - DP3T - etc"

was flawed.

If you say so.

---
It's a fact, just take a look at "DP3T" entered twice.
---

Ordering from Digikey and Mouser is not a
practicable option for me, so I only use them occasionally for
reference. I reasoned that, if _I_ could locate the part in a
matter of seconds, those of you who can use them regularly as
sources would need only a pointer in the general direction
without detailed instructions. Seems I was wrong.

---
Seems you were.

Arguably, a better strategy might have been to provide a link to the
top-level "SWITCH" filter page or just a link to the starting page of
the DP3T slide or toggle switches.

---
JF

After all this, the problem, that would be "solved" via a DP3T switch,
has been fixed, so there's no longer a need ;-)

Thanks anyway! Now I know how to search Digikey ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |