Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
m II m II is offline

Default DP3T Switch?

"Oppie" wrote in message ...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
I can't seem to locate a DP3T switch, toggle or slide that has
ON-ON-ON

I was looking for a 6 pole, double throw relay with 48V coil to replace some
that went flaky in our elevator control panel. They're obsolete and if you
can find them at all, run about $75 each. Found some with a different
footprint and may have to make an adaptor board...
This is for the elevator in my office and I'd just as soon replace the
entire rack of clackedy-clacks with a simple PLC (if only the maintenance
company hadn't stolen the system wiring diagram).

You may have some legal problems with an elevator. Better check that one out
first.

You are probably smarter than the morons at the elevator service but some
regulations will apply there.

mike