Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default help refinishing dresser - 1 attachment

"Josepi" wrote in
:

Many news providers and services will not even pass files through on a
non-binary group. I seem to get them OK except that MS and a few other
newsreaders will not support yEnc decoding either.

You may have just ****ed off a few dial-up readers with a 200K text
post also.

------------------------
"Han" wrote in message

We have salvaged a dresser, but don't like the extremely dark colors.
Wiping the outside with alcohol, paint thinner or bleach only removes
dirt, but doesn't do anything to the dark stain. We also found that
it was partinally veneered with something "burly" - maple? The
visible parts seem to be either mahogany or cherry - grain almost like
oak, somewhat splintery and somewhat reddish. We would like to get it
as light as possible, but I do like the burl pattern. Picture
attached (also on abpw), hopefully just as jpg
-)}.

It was a choice between perhaps ****ing off someone and frustrating
another who cannot access abpw. It was a rather small file that I
attached, and I menat to immediately check off the yEnc, but didn't.

To any and all whom I offended - my apologies.

--
Best regards
Han