Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default help refinishing dresser - 1 attachment

We have salvaged a dresser, but don't like the extremely dark colors.
Wiping the outside with alcohol, paint thinner or bleach only removes dirt,
but doesn't do anything to the dark stain. We also found that it was
partinally veneered with something "burly" - maple? The visible parts seem
to be either mahogany or cherry - grain almost like oak, somewhat splintery
and somewhat reddish. We would like to get it as light as possible, but I
do like the burl pattern. Picture attached (also on abpw), hopefully just
as jpg
-)}.

--
Best regards
Han

Attached Thumbnails
help refinishing dresser - 1 attachment-img_2841-%5B1280x768%5D-jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default help refinishing dresser - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

"Upscale" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message ...
do like the burl pattern. Picture attached (also on abpw), hopefully
just as jpg

This is abpw. How about posting the picture in non yEnc?

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Attached Thumbnails
help refinishing dresser - 1 attachment-img_2841-%5B1280x768%5D-jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Han" wrote in message ...
do like the burl pattern. Picture attached (also on abpw), hopefully just
as jpg

This is abpw. How about posting the picture in non yEnc?

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Many news providers and services will not even pass files through on a
non-binary group. I seem to get them OK except that MS and a few other
newsreaders will not support yEnc decoding either.

You may have just ****ed off a few dial-up readers with a 200K text post
also.

------------------------
"Han" wrote in message ...

We have salvaged a dresser, but don't like the extremely dark colors.
Wiping the outside with alcohol, paint thinner or bleach only removes dirt,
but doesn't do anything to the dark stain. We also found that it was
partinally veneered with something "burly" - maple? The visible parts seem
to be either mahogany or cherry - grain almost like oak, somewhat splintery
and somewhat reddish. We would like to get it as light as possible, but I
do like the burl pattern. Picture attached (also on abpw), hopefully just
as jpg
-)}.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Josepi" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message

We have salvaged a dresser, but don't like the extremely dark colors.
Wiping the outside with alcohol, paint thinner or bleach only removes
dirt, but doesn't do anything to the dark stain. We also found that
it was partinally veneered with something "burly" - maple? The
visible parts seem to be either mahogany or cherry - grain almost like
oak, somewhat splintery and somewhat reddish. We would like to get it
as light as possible, but I do like the burl pattern. Picture
attached (also on abpw), hopefully just as jpg
-)}.

It was a choice between perhaps ****ing off someone and frustrating
another who cannot access abpw. It was a rather small file that I
attached, and I menat to immediately check off the yEnc, but didn't.

To any and all whom I offended - my apologies.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Not my post! Sorry Han

"Josepi wannabe clone " attempted another troll with

complaint filed with

how did I know you mnenat to be a c^^t! LOL LOL

------------------------

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

dang software!
quote sapiration I levft behind!
I am not myself looking at snow in
a bleak dawn.
Sorry again. my bad
Paosting on the sauce has affects LOL LOL LOL

------------------------

"Josepi" wrote in

Not my post! Sorry Han

------------------------

"Josepi wannabe clone " attempted another troll with

complaint filed with

how did I know you mnenat to be a ****! LOL LOL

------------------------

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Josepi" wrote:
More trolling from the children, post.

"Josepi wannabe troll - m II" attempted another feeble message

dang software!
quote sapiration I levft behind!
I am not myself looking at snow in
a bleak dawn.
Sorry again. my bad
Paosting on the sauce has affects LOL LOL LOL

------------------------

"Josepi" wrote in

Not my post! Sorry Han

------------------------

"Josepi wannabe clone " attempted another troll with

complaint filed with

how did I know you mnenat to be a ****! LOL LOL

------------------------

The only troll around woodwork is you, one **** weak
excuse for humanity, you foul mouthed turd dodger.
Out of lurking just to tell you to **** off out of the
binary list. Keep your gob****e in the text forum.
george

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thanx for listing another r name you troll with.

-------------------
"George Watson" wrote in message
b.com...
The only troll around woodwork is you, one **** weak
excuse for humanity, you foul mouthed turd dodger.
Out of lurking just to tell you to **** off out of the
binary list. Keep your gob****e in the text forum.
george

help refinishing dresser - 1 attachment Upscale Woodworking 0 March 13th 11 09:01 PM
First Dresser stoutman Woodworking 6 January 30th 06 05:37 PM
Steps for refinishing dresser [email protected] Woodworking 8 February 17th 05 02:51 PM
Logan taper attachment attachment John Hall Metalworking 6 November 2nd 03 06:42 PM