Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Josepi[_17_] Josepi[_17_] is offline

Default help refinishing dresser - 1 attachment

Many news providers and services will not even pass files through on a
non-binary group. I seem to get them OK except that MS and a few other
newsreaders will not support yEnc decoding either.

You may have just ****ed off a few dial-up readers with a 200K text post
also.

------------------------
"Han" wrote in message ...

We have salvaged a dresser, but don't like the extremely dark colors.
Wiping the outside with alcohol, paint thinner or bleach only removes dirt,
but doesn't do anything to the dark stain. We also found that it was
partinally veneered with something "burly" - maple? The visible parts seem
to be either mahogany or cherry - grain almost like oak, somewhat splintery
and somewhat reddish. We would like to get it as light as possible, but I
do like the burl pattern. Picture attached (also on abpw), hopefully just
as jpg
-)}.

--
Best regards