Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default 478 days until Obama is out of office

On 10/5/2011 10:47 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:38:32 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 10/5/2011 6:05 AM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

Man, are you a sucker or what? You think me and TMT would be the first
people that Gummer would murder, or do you think he has already done it
a bunch of times already?

Because either he's a serial killer that has killed numerous people over
all kinds of minor insults and buried them out in the desert or he hasn't.

So which is it? We'd be his first murders or he's already done a number
before?

I'd say it's a pretty good bet that Gummer hasn't murdered anyone ever.
I seriously doubt TMT and I would be his first. Only a really stupid,
childish, fool would believe something like that. That a guy who has
never murdered anyone would wait his whole life and do it over a minor
dispute over who could win in a fight. Yeah, that really makes a lot of
sense, doesn't it? Well, maybe it does to you. But then you are someone
who's really, really, easily conned.

Hawke

Then you should really have no problem going to visit him. Are you
going to drive, or should Gunner arrange to pick you two fairies up
with his backhoe?

**** you. You go visit him. Then you can report to us what a fearsome
guy he is, and how he can still run a six minute mile and bench 400 lbs.
at 57 years old and after heart surgery. Or you tell us the truth that
he looks like a pretty ordinary old man. Go to Taft, give us a report on
Gummer's physical condition. Then if you want you can both come up to
Chico and look me up. I'm not going anywhere. I've got better things to do.

Hawke

I kind of figured you would be too scared. All talk, and it isn't even
anything original. I guess that's why you are the parakeet. Chirp,
chirp!

Oh yeah, that's right. The kind of guy that really scares me more than
anything are guys who are nearly 60 years old, have bad hearts, and lie
a lot. That's my greatest fear, that I can't handle someone like that.
Yeah. I'm terrified. I'm really scared Gummer's coming up here to get
me. I'm just trembling thinking about that superman. I'm soooo scared.

You're a joke. Why don't you go to Taft and tell us if Gummer is telling
the truth about being a magnificent physical specimen he still is and
how he can kick everyone's ass. You can also tell us why you would be
such a knucklehead that you would believe that ****? Is it just that you
have decided everything Gummer says is true? Is he your personal Rush
Limbaugh? Have you not even once found that things Gummer has said are
baloney? He's so full of it no one with half a brain would believe his
bull****. But you eat it all up. That says a lot about how smart you
aren't. All you accomplish with your silly, juvenile, **** is to make me
think what a silly, little, childish, boy you are.

In a while I'm going to put some more stuff up on my photobucket
account. Then you'll see what I really look like. Sorry to say it'll
just confirm what I've already told you.

Hawke