Noons

Default OT - JFK vs BUSH

Reductio ad absurdum. Well done!

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto
am
"George" wrote in message

If you do not blame Clinton who do you blame for the recession, 3 millions

plus
jobs' loss and started the huge budget defect!

Bush is the BEST Pres. we ever have. in just mere three years Pres. Bush

brought
us to real prosperity. It would be nice to do away the constitution and make
Pres. Bush President for life. Like the late former Pres. Amin of Uganda, or
Marcos of the Philippines, No?

We will have world peace, no one will dare to mess with us, NO?
We will destroy any country that dare to disagree with us. We do not need any
environment laws, International Court, blah, blah, blah.....

Don't forget we are the most powerful Nation on earth and can do what we

please.

Another trash post