Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default 478 days until Obama is out of office

On 10/3/2011 3:26 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 15:21:04 -0500, Benny Fishhole
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:45:53 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 10/2/2011 1:08 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

LOL Hack, we're still waiting to see that shirtless picture of YOU,
along with that photoshopped Bachelor of Science degree you claim to
have.

The Parakeet is more than welcome to come to my homestead and back up
his claims. And I might even let him live, but he will be extensively
photographed after the fact and the pictures will be clearly marked and
posted everywhere on the internet.

Same with Trotstupe. Though with him...he might not survive. In
fact..the odds are pretty good he wont. Something about him simply makes
my teeth itch. The Parakeet on the other hand..I simply hold in amused
contempt.

Shrug

They will never know if I talk the talk AND walk the walk if they dont
show up.

Gunner

I have said it many times before. The last place I'm planning to make a
trip to is Taft. There is absolutely nothing in that crappy place that
has any attraction for me. That said, I too am in the phone book and
anyone who wants can look me up and find my phone number and exactly
where I live. So anyone is free to come see me for any reason they want
to, like showing me that they can kick my ass.

But like I also said in my last post, every time Gummer tells us about
him having a fight with anyone of any age he winds up killing them and
burying them. Knowing that he's had open heart surgery and is close to
60 years old that tells me all I need to know about his physical
capability. In other words, it's not very good. It's not like a 20 year
old's, or a 30 year old's, or even a 40 year old's. It's like a 60 year
old's and not one who is in great shape like Jack Lalanne was. Gummer is
a heart patient. Any time you put a lot of stress on him he's likely to
have another cardiac event.

So that's what we're dealing with, and old man, who's had heart
problems. Not a Navy SEAL, not an Army Ranger, not even a young vigorous
man. This is why I have no fear of him. I don't care what he could do
when he was 20. He's not 20 anymore he's more like 60. He's nothing but
bluff and bull**** stories. Anyone here that wants to believe his
stories, go for it. Me, I see an old broken down guy who's pretending
he's like a professional fighter. He's not. He can come and find me and
show me how tough he is any time he wants. He won't. I for one would be
glad to never again hear him telling us what he'll do to anyone who
troubles him. It's just crap but I know he'll be saying the same thing
when he's 70 too. Funny how some people are so stupid they don't know that.

Hawke

I wouldn't short sell Gunner parakeet boy. Just because he's had heart
surgery doesn't mean he can't take care of you. For all we know, his
cardiac situation may be better than yours after his surgery. Besides,
you're no spring chicken yourself. Looking at my files, it say you
just turned 61 yourself last month.

Now why don't you be a good boy, er old man, and take that trip to
Taft? I hear it's a beautiful place, especially lovely this time of
year. At your age it should be one of those things you should
absolutely do before you die. LOL! Bring TMT with you!

I just did 3 miles on the Vitamaster treadmil at a trot. Came in for
lunch and did my daily dose. Crom but it hurts so good.

Dick Marcinko and I have some similar views on the Art of Pain and
those of us who have lived with it for most of our lives.

And dealt out more than a fair bit of it as well.

Shrug

As for the Parakeet..**** yes. Have him bring TMT along. Tell em to
bring their guns and Ill teach em combat shooting.

"It takes 47 muscles to frown, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a
finely tuned sniper rifle."

Gunner

You might be surprised to know that I too have read all of Dick
Marcinko's Seal Team Six books. So I know that enduring pain is how
Marcinko says he knows he's still alive. But that doesn't make me a Navy
SEAL. I could pretend to be one though from what I've read. So could
someone who has read Gunner Asche and Dick Marcinko. Like someone who
lives in Taft, if you know what I mean.

I'm just a guy whose hobbies are bodybuilding and shooting. I'm old, so
I know what it's like for Gummer, because he's close to my age, and I
know that no matter what he does he's not ever going to be what he was
before his heart attack. It doesn't work like that. No one is better
after having heart surgery.

Not long ago Gummer was saying he was doing Katas every day. Remember
when you said that? Between the Katas, the treadmill, his work in the
shop, and his work in L.A., and all the time he spends on newsgroups, I
don't see how there's enough time in a day for all of it. You know like
maybe someone is exaggerating a bit?

Not me, though. I just go to the gym and train five days a week and
shoot at my gun club on Wednesdays. That's what I do, I'm good at those
things. I've done lots of martial arts throughout my life. I'm still in
good shape. I can take care of myself. No one in my age group worries
me. You think Gummer, the guy who tells all the bull**** stories scares
me? You have to prove things to me. He talks a great game. Most people
like that are con men. That's my bet. He's all talk.

I'm easy to find. I live in Chico, Ca. I'm in the phone book. Anyone can
stop by anytime they want, Gummer included. I'm not holding my breath
though. I'm never going to Taft either.

Hawke