Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Semi Truck parking

On Mon, 03 Oct 2011 15:37:28 -0500, Ignoramus19762

On 2011-10-03, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
"Steve B" fired this volley in
:

That takes care of the honest people..................

If you take in an un-placarded load, along with a statement that the
trailer contains no hazmat, and it's found that it does, you have a
reasonably limited liability (so long as no property damage occurs to
your neighbors).

I'd form an LLC separate from your machine selling business with which to
conduct that sort of enterprise.

I do not want to have any more business entities. One is quite enough
for me.

Not when it comes to this sort of thing. An LLC is a very good idea.

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)