Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
aemeijers wrote:

Carrying cash doesn't bother me- I don't look worth robbing. Wearing
rags and driving junkers has its virtues. And since I avoid dense
urban areas like the plague they are, I think the odds are in my
favor. -- aem sends...

The odds against your house catching fire are small indeed; but I bet you
have a fire extinguisher!

Consider carrying a personal extinguisher. It's caliber should begin with
a "4".

I'm with you. I live in rural rural USA, where people are nice, but will
shoot you dead after dark if you're prowling around their property.

Steve