Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Finally got it done

On 10/3/11 7:36 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 1, 12:47 pm, wrote:
Well, I asked a lot of questions here, and got a lot of help, for that I thank all. Took me a loooooong time to get it done, but my son was good enough to give me an excuse along the way, he got run over by a semi truck on his bicycle. He has made a full recovery after 6 months of excellent medical care not the least of which was given by my bride. Yeah, I guess it's true you never stop worrying (he's 27).

But I digress, this is about me;+} I finished my project and here it is, open for all comments....

http://jtpryan.smugmug.com/Woodworki...4555892_Tk27gd

Thanks again for the guidance

Jim

I happen to really like the colour of the island top. Pay NO attention
to the old farts in here.

I want to do a concrete counter top when I rebuild our kitchen.
I might be pickin his brain a little.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)