Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19762 Ignoramus19762 is offline

Default OT Semi Truck parking

On 2011-10-03, Steve B wrote:

"Ignoramus23561" wrote

I am thinking of allowing semi trucks to park there, to make
money. There is one semi trailer parked on my property right now -- I
have no idea whose semi trailer it is and will sort it out -- so it
seems to be legal.

In Las Vegas, out at the south end of Nellis, they were putting in Hwy 93.
There was a car out there in the desert. It had no doors, motor, rear end,
etc. Just a shell. As kids we went out there. As we got older, we got
girls to go with us. You know the rest.

The car was a hulk. But, legally, they had to slap an orange sticker on it
(it was upside down) for 90 days.

OK, I will bite. What exactly you were going with girls in an upside
down car?

I mean, I have two kids and I know what boys do with girls, but, I
cannot imagine doing THAT in a car that is upside down.