Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Semi Truck parking

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 22:01:57 -0500, Ignoramus23561

On 2011-10-03, azotic wrote:

You need to talk to a lawyer. When i had my place on belmont ave. i
used to rent parking spaces until the city of chicago passed an ordenance
that would have required me to buy a license to park cars. To much hastle
so i stoped renting.

Thanks for a VERY straight answer. I will talk to a local lawyer soon.

By the way, the warehouse not in Chicago, but , obviously, you gave a
great example of local laws.

Also check on laws concerning security and liability. You'd probably
need a new liability policy for that, city licensing, etc. Call your
speaking weasel today!

--
Worry is a misuse of imagination.
-- Dan Zadra