Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 13:52:16 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
" wrote:

Again, this can be avoided. It would be nice if they told people what the
alarms were, or even just told them that if there was going to be
"strangeness" in their habits, to give a call.

That was pretty much my idea. Also, they never texted nor e-mail, nor
called. IT was the double secret probation side of it that ticked me off
the most.

BTW, I was in FL two weeks ago. No problems. ...wasn't Miami, though.

This in Key Largo and/or Marathon.

I was in another corner (Destin).

Happened the next year. Same place, same time. I have started to call
them whenever I am going to be out of IN for any reason.

You're learning. ;-)

It would have been nice if the person the first time hadn't assured
me that the algorithm would reflect my personal use patterns.

You actually believe phone droids? Their job is to make you (temporarily)
happy so they can move on to the next troublemaker.

I found it especially interesting two years hence when I was in FL,
told them I was going to be in FL, but someone in CA got almost $3000 in
charges before I caught them.

Um, CA FL ;-)

They do have a *lot* of problems in S. FL.

It sorta ****ed me off that their vaunted algorithm caught me twice,
but did not pick up on the other guy.

Well, their algorithm did its job. It shut down South Florida. ;-)