Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"willshak" wrote
It's convenient. I make a purchase with my bank debit card at most
stores and by the time I get back home and check my bank account
online, the purchase is recorded and the $$ deducted from my account.
I don't have to go to the credit card site and make a payment from my
checking account to the credit card account.
I have 4 credit cards. I don't routinely carry them.

Not to mention, I can get cash back when I want it at the grocery
store.

I use credit cards. Balance gets deducted when due from my checking
account. Discover gives cash back ($50 max, I believe, but it's NOT a cash
advance)

--
Best regards
Han