Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 10:15:01 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"h" wrote:

over $5 and put every bill I pay online on the card and pay it off every
month. Couldn't be easier and I never have to worry about fees or
over-drawing my checking account. Plus, if your debit card is stolen and
your account drained, the bank has no obligation to return your money. If
someone steals your credit card (or even just the info) you're not
responsible for the charges.

And because of this, the CC issuer's fraud units seem to be more
vigilant (sometimes TOO vigilant probably) in keeping an eye on the
accounts and freezing them.

Too vigilant? I don't think so, at all. They're pretty damned lax, as far as
I'm concerned. What's your beef?