Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 10:36:19 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

SMS wrote:

I have a commercial account at a credit union.

Ok, you have a commercial account.

they told me they could no longer accept checks made out to my
business into my personal CU account anymore

But you have a commercial account. Why are you depositing business
checks into your personal account?

and said that it could only be done in a commercial account.

Well, that's ok - isin't it? After all, you do have one. You said you
did.

Try reading, for once. He *DID* have a personal account and was depositing
business checks to it. They said he could no longer do that, but would have
to open a commercial account. He did. All is right with the world. Got it?

All they needed was my fictitious name notice

What is a "name notice" ?

A "fictitious name notice". It's also called a DBA ("Doing Business As").
It's the form that allows him to do business under a name other than his
(non-fiction name).

to open the commercial account.

But wait - you already have a commercial account. ?!

Good grief! Learn to read!