Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finally got it done

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 04:08:24 -0700 (PDT), jtpr
wrote:

Those flecks are actually ground up sea shells. I went with concrete
because it was the only thing I could get 2" thick without spending
silly money. I just felt that the style of the carcass needed something
thick on top. Anyway, that was more the brides decision then mine
(as most things are).

Oh, it's one of those homes where the hubby "I just work here."
Married life. I just don't understand it.

--
It takes as much energy to wish as to plan.
--Eleanor Roosevelt