Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Finally got it done

jtpr wrote in
news:28869115.324.1317487674082.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@yqjw35:

Well, I asked a lot of questions here, and got a lot of help, for that
I thank all. Took me a loooooong time to get it done, but my son was
good enough to give me an excuse along the way, he got run over by a
semi truck on his bicycle. He has made a full recovery after 6 months
of excellent medical care not the least of which was given by my
bride. Yeah, I guess it's true you never stop worrying (he's 27).

But I digress, this is about me;+} I finished my project and here it
is, open for all comments....

http://jtpryan.smugmug.com/Woodworki...4555892_Tk27gd

Thanks again for the guidance

Jim

Great job! And although not my color preference, that concrete does look
nice!

--
Best regards
Han