Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finally got it done

On Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:47:54 -0700 (PDT), jtpr
wrote:

Well, I asked a lot of questions here, and got a lot of help, for that I thank all. Took me a loooooong time to get it done, but my son was good enough to give me an excuse along the way, he got run over by a semi truck on his bicycle. He has made a full recovery after 6 months of excellent medical care not the least of which was given by my bride. Yeah, I guess it's true you never stop worrying (he's 27).

But I digress, this is about me;+} I finished my project and here it is, open for all comments....

http://jtpryan.smugmug.com/Woodworki...4555892_Tk27gd

Thanks again for the guidance

Outstanding, Jim. Beautiful unit, though I'm not too dippy about the
color choice for the countertop. Are those ball bearing glides?

--
It takes as much energy to wish as to plan.
--Eleanor Roosevelt