Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Value of a 120mm artillery shell (no projectile)

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 16:56:36 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 13:43:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:
SNIP
Very legal. Not worth much except to an old fart collector. Put it on a
lathe and polish it up and stick a long stemmed rose in it.

Put it on your desk.

Gunner

Geez Iggy, look-out....I think Gunner is "wooing you" ! Jealousy
does odd things to people, and pretty soon you're going to have more
space and more "trades" than he has !!!!!!!!!!! VBG

Brian Lawson

Chuckle...Iggy has outclassed me by an order of magnitude about 3 yrs
ago and hasnt looked back.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)