Posted to alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On Sep 30, 11:18*am, Red Green wrote:
BoA heads up a cast of characters.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bank-o...-5-apf-1381425...

Picture Summary:http://oi54.tinypic.com/vx1amv.jpg

Looks like we need to go ahead and get our concealed carry permits so
we can carry more cash.

We walked into a bank earlier this week to get a cashiers check for
$10K for a car purchase. The account we were removing the money from
was NOT small.

They wanted $10 to process a cashier's check.

We tied up two of their people for about 15-20 minutes dragging cash
out of the vault, counting it out to one-another and then to us. I
suspect that cost more than processing the check. I would have been
uncomfortable carrying that much cash but we were depositing it in
another bank 20 minutes away.

RonB