Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Packard Bell computer driving me crazy!!!! Help!

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 17:38:12 +0100, John Rumm wrote:
apart from rough sketches on A4 scrap, I get a computer model going
ASAP so I can see how it will look in 3D....

Yup, same here for any furniture projects (bar the simplest) generally.

But furniture is just something you have in the home, and generally isn't
physically attached to it - so presumably falls foul of the same rules
which prohibit mention on this group of building/maintaining computers
without professional help.

;-)