Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Upside - down saber saw?

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 22:14:37 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:00:08 -0700,
wrote:

(...)

sigh

What?

We're on 2 different frequencies.

(...)

So build a table for your recip saw, put a 12" blade on 'er, and run a
wire up to hold the blade erect and reduce or eliminate waves.
End Erectile Dysfunction Now with new VIAGWIRE!

That'd just shift the resonant point.
It'd be more effective to just put a transmission on
my existing band saw. ('There an echo in here?)

Higher resonant freq, much lower wave intensity, and compliant
behavior, I'd wager.

Nearest I see is a $$$ band saw.
Donations gratefully accepted.

I donate one "Hear, Hear!"

That and five bucks gets me a Latte!

Yabbut, I was the first to donate. It'll get 'em started.
On your donation site, put down that SallySue donated $1,450 and your
goal is $75,999 before Christmas and It's For The Children. You'll be
rich. A "Will Work for Tools" sign couldn't hurt, either.

(Bladocide)

Splain? Not googlable.

Oh, suuuuuuure.

Uh oh. Busted.

Toldjaso.

(...)

Nice folks you work with, son. Sheesh!

I disliked working with criminals but
they gave me a desk on the top floor
of the headquarters building and paid
overtime!

Yeah, it sounds good until you realize where it could lead you.

WooHoo!

Where the hell did that yell come from? I'm hearing it from everyone
and their brother nowadays. What farking commercial? sigh

(...)

Hey, you asked.

Nuh-uh! I asked "if", not "who/what/when/where/how", sir.

You asked 'when'.
You got 'when' and a novel.
A bargain for sure.

Yes, considerably more than I paid for.

(...)

So invent something siliconny, then use your newfound fortune on a
bandsaur.

What's that, an old groupie?

Eh? Speak up, sonny. I can't hear you.

--
In the depth of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.