Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On Sep 30, 11:44*pm, SMS wrote:
On 9/30/2011 6:50 PM, Ron wrote:

snip

Fortunately, I'm a USAA member, so if Wells Fargo tries to pull any of
that crap, I'll just take out all of my money and do my banking with
them.

USAA doesn't play those stupid games.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/bank_main

Remember, you only have to be a USAA member to buy their insurance.
Anyone can bank with USAA Federal Savings Bank. See
https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/why_choose_usaa_eligibility_main

They are consistently the highest rated bank in the U.S.. No minimum
balance on checking, reimbursement of up to $15 of out of network ATM
fees per month, no-charge prepaid Mastercard debit cards for teens, free
checks, and if you must deposit a physical check you can do it at many
UPS stores (or you can deposit checks with an iPhone/iPod Touch or
Android, or with a scanner.

http://www.mybanktracker.com/highest-rated-banks

Well, there is no "remember" on my part. I thought everything that
they offered was military related.