Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:29:44 -0500, "
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:18:08 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:16:20 -0700 (PDT), Frank
wrote:

My son works for them

[BofA]

I'm trying to find more details about this fee.

My card is Debit/Visa CC. If the Visa is used in lieu of Debit, does
the fee apply? What are the exemptions to the fee, based on account,
etc.?

If the fee applies to the Debit/Visa I'm leaving for a credit union.
They lost a 16 year customer.

Why haven't you already? BoA has always sucked.

Um, I'm on another account in another state in one instance. I could
not close that account if I wanted too. I monitor the account online
for an elder family member.

As the primary on my accounts in this state I can and will likely shut
it down. Just today I went looking for a local CU, besides my one CU
is in another state.