Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default Why do I keep expecting the borgs to satisfy me?

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Why do I keep expecting the borgs to carry what I need?

For the same reason a slots player keeps putting the nickel in the one-armed
bandit, because sometimes you get a good payday that leaves you walking
tall, and makes you forget about all the other times you were sold an
overpriced cheap piece of Chinese plastic that never really worked right.

It's what they count on, and it's what keeps the money flowing in the front
door.

Jon