Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus4271 Ignoramus4271 is offline

Default Compressor to be installed

On 2011-10-01, Steve W. wrote:
azotic wrote:
If you are going to be spray painting things you refurbish you want dry
air going to your spray gun.

That is an understatement. You want dry air for anything in the shop.
Air tools don't like water any more than paint guns.
I like to make sure I have different colored hose whips as well. I use
blue for dry air and red for air that passes through an oiler.
The blue lines are usually stored in a cabinet with the spray gear. That
way they don't collect crud that could cause problems while spraying.

By the way, this place is completely plumbed for compressed air. It
also has an awesome electrical distribution, 230/3phase available
everywhere, same for 125v, etc.