Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus4271 Ignoramus4271 is offline

Default Any Suggestions of How to Filter RCM??

I delete everything that is cross posted to any other newsgroup,
except alt.home.repair.

On 2011-09-30, Snag wrote:
Question for RCM Folks wrote:
This used to be such a great newsgroup. Returning after a few years,
I see mostly politics and nonsense. Other than blocking the original
posters (who change their email address often), anyone know how to
filter out the goofy stuff?

The last statistics report is disgraceful....

I use Outhouse Express , and I make generous use of the "block sender"
button . Easy and effective . Not only for the trolls , but also for those
who respond too often ...