Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

On 9/30/2011 1:50 PM, Red Green wrote:
wrote in news:835abf7f-6011-48e5-a0c8-
:

On Sep 30, 12:18 pm, Red wrote:
BoA heads up a cast of characters.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bank-o...-5-apf-1381425...

Picture Summary:http://oi54.tinypic.com/vx1amv.jpg

My son works for them and they are being forced to unload a lot of
people.
Fortunately he's seems safe for now but they are dropping around him.

According to what I heard Limbaugh just say is extra expenses to banks
being incurred by the Durbin ammendment to Dodd-Frank. We gotta
unelect these morons.

Feel free to have your son forward on my Picture Summary to the Big Cheese.

Not sure I'll show him. He's up to his eyeballs in work. Was supposed
to be over at 6 for a younger brother's birthday and got called to an
important meeting at 5:30. I always hated late afternoon meetings,
particularly on a Friday.

As for debit cards, wife and I don't use them. We avoid them as well as
atm cards.