Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - As promised, Debit card fees

Ron wrote in
:

On Sep 30, 1:43*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message

BoA heads up a cast of characters.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Bank-o...-5-apf-1381425

Picture Summary:http://oi54.tinypic.com/vx1amv.jpg

If my bank tries it, you can count me amongst the following:

This summer, an Associated Press-GfK poll found that two-thirds of
consum

ers
use debit cards more frequently than credit cards. But when asked how
the

would react if they were charged a $3 monthly debit card fee, 61
percent said they'd find another way to pay.

With a $5 fee, 66 percent said they would change their payment
method.

Yeah, let the assholes have to deal with a ****load of paper checks
again. What a crock!

....and you think per check fees will not become more rampant?!

Some banks/CU have a per check fee over a certain amount of checks per
month. Nothing prevents the "certain amount of checks" to be zero.