Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill[_42_] Bill[_42_] is offline

Default Depleted uranium is destroying life

On 9/28/2011 6:46 PM, azotic wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
Gray Guest on Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:27:44
+0000 (UTC) typed in misc.survivalism the following:
"Leroy N. Soetoro" wrote in
:

Yet when we attacked Iraq in
2003, we dropped between 1000 to 2000 tons of depleted uranium, a known
Weapon of Mass Nuclear Destruction in a three-week period. This is a
war
crime unto itself.

Err, umm, BULL****.

Egad, but that is hysterically funny. I mean, they have no clue
as to what deleted uranium even is, but they know that Uranium is
involved in atomic bombs somehow, so it must be the only way it is
used. Like the idiots who freak out when you tell them that
di-hydrogen monoxide has proved lethal. Or cry when they learn that
computers are made by melting down silicon crystals, killing the
little crystals.

I'm sorry, but the idiot who wrote that, has absolutely no
understanding of chemistry, physics, or reality. Must be a post-Doc
candidate in Victim Studies. Too much time in college has made them
gullible and stupid.
--
pyotr filipivich

Sounds like it was written by a personal injury lawyer, call 1-800.......
get millions. Let the class action begin.

Best Regards
Tom.
http://fija.org/

a long time ago, a major commercial transport airplane then in
production used depleted uranium counterweights - we kept the test
article in a paint can - there is some issue with the dust from those
shells, I believe the metallic dust is toxic, however the article is
about 98.974% nonsense, I agree.