Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Ionizer recommendations

ransley wrote:
On Sep 26, 11:04 pm, Andy wrote:
I am looking for some recommendations.

I would like filter out cigarette smoke for a single room. Size is
about 15 ft. X 20 ft.

My research has shown that I need a unit that has both an ionizer and
a HEPA filter.

I would like opinions from folks that have such a unit.

Thanks so much.

Andy

Ozone is a polutant that harms the lungs and more, before you do this
it would be smart to google titles like Ozone and asthma, danger of
Ozone generators, Ozone exposure is even rated in hours by all our
government agencies, Google Ozone exposure limits, You will find you
dont want a ozone generator, especialy since you smoke, mine made me
sick for years. Its a bad idea

Yes, never let sun in from the windows, produces ozone.

Greg