Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Recommendations for a spring-loader center punch

"Steve B" wrote in message
.. .

"Robert Green" wrote

It's all in the design. Keyboards are also simple circuits.

Because of a broken thumb long ago, and wrist overuse, I can only use the

shaped keyboards. The others, and the laptops particularly feel like I

have
my wrists bound together with a tight zip tie. Currently, I am using a
Microsoft that I have had forever, and it is about to go into the
dishwasher. I just sit down, and my fingers automatically go to the right
place. Plus, there's a division between the keys, in the center. Makes
some typos almost impossible.

I agree regarding laptop keyboards. They almost all suck - some just more
than others.

I hope that yours survives the immersion. Some do, some don't.

--
Bobby G.