Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT interesting eBay buyer

"Cydrome Leader" wrote

You'd be amazed at how much a large circuit breaker can sell for, or how
much it costs to the entire panels it's in.

I used to grab the large ones from datacenter rebuilds and sell them on
ebay.

I've built two houses, and remodeled five. I've helped my electrician
friend with his work, and he was certified for the really high voltage
stuff. He helped me on a lot of work around my places. Amazed doesn't
quite describe some of the prices we ran into for 100A and 200A stuff.
Stunned, as if by electricity is more accurate.

Steve ;-)