Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6 Welders

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:36:35 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

They are for both 1 phase and 3 phase, with comparatively reduced duty
cycle on 1 phase. As far as I understood the diagram, you can weld
with 120 amps at about 75-80% duty cycle, on single phase.

WOW! They really derate for single phase, don't they?

They are derated by 1/3 for single phase. Given that at least one is a
400 amp machine....the welder is capable of running 2/3 of 400 amps

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)