Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Benny Fishhole[_2_] Benny Fishhole[_2_] is offline

Default OT Way OT OT Way OT SOCKS

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:51:26 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I have to have Wool socks, or my feet stink so bad, you
can't stand to be in the same room with me, even with my
shoes on! I had some Bland socks on one time that made my
feet stink so bad, I had to pull over on the side of the
road, threw my Socks out the window, and drove home
Barefooted! LOL When I am wearing Wool Socks, I have no foot
odor at all.

I doubt the socks made your feet stink. What did the socks smell like
before you put them on?