Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_41_] Bill[_41_] is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

ChairMan wrote:

3.09 DFW today...at that price I had to top off the tank.
Pretty f**kin sad when we think 3 bucks is a deal......boy, do they
have us trainedg

Yes, I'm learning to order over the Internet,
leave the car in the driveway, and having my order delivered to me at my
front door--at less cost than if I had driven to the store, not
including time and gas. In this case, I found the local stores to either
not carry or be out of my size in what I was looking for. While I was
at it I ordered 50 shaving catridges for 50 cents apiece. I don't
begrudge my local stores from making a few dimes on each of my shaving
cartridges, but I begrudge Gillette for trying to take our game to a
whole nuther level (and eliminating perfectly-good product from the
retailers lineup)!

BTW, gas dropped to $3.199 in Indianpolis today from 3.399 this weekend.