Posted to rec.woodworking

Default simple, cheap lumber rack

Jack wrote in :

That idea doesn't interest me for ply because storing it flat takes up a
ton of room, and getting a full sheet out, or in for that matter, would
be problematic. You would need a LOT of clear space to get a sheet in
or out. Also, you would be storing it one sheet on top of the other, so
getting out a sheet not on top would be a pain, not to mention storing
and getting to partial sheets.

I've tried the flat storage, and it's a pain for all the reasons mentioned.
Plus, I tend to bang the corners on the floor when moving the plywood.

Puckdropper