Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Way OT OT Way OT

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 15:33:13 -0700 (PDT), Bob AZ
wrote:

White Socks 100% Cotton.

I find them to size 13 but after a couple of washings they have shrunk
too far or have holes. So where do I get some bigger ones? Size 13
seems to be the biggest size.

Have to be 100% cotton and White in color. Can't do tube socks and
colors make my feet break out or worse.

Bob AZ

You can go to the big and tall shop and buy just about any size you
want.

Or you can buy decent socks of the right size +1, and wash them
properly..cold water and tumble dry on medium and they generally wont
change but one size

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)