Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Way OT OT Way OT SOCKS

Froogle:

TinyURL was created!
The following URL:

http://www.google.com/search?q=big+m...white+&tbm=sho
p&hl=en&aq=f

has a length of 72 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/6yl8l77
[Open in new window]

Again, good luck. Sounds like a sincere need.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob AZ" wrote in message
You should ONLY ever buy tightly-woven socks, and
NEVER buy any socks with any cotton in them at all.

Doug C

Anything but 100% cotton makes my feet break out. If I don't
get them
off within a hour or so I am in for several weeks of burning
discomfort and itching a lot. Wear them any longer and my
feet turn
bloody. Med bills are in the 100s.

Therefore I don't wear anything but white 100% cotton socks.

Bob AZ.